University of Ottawa, Sept 2009 – Present
- Currently enrolled in the Master’s of Electrical and Computer Engineering program.
- Currently working as a Research Assistant, details provided under Work Experience.
- Thesis focus: integration of the computational photography technique of High Dynamic Range Imaging into an existing image based rendering project.
- Thesis supervisor: Dr. Jochen Lang.
Memorial University of Newfoundland, Sept 2001 – April 2008
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Co-operative Program.
- Graduated with a cumulative GPA of 3.67/4.00.
- Faculty of Engineering Dean’s List for 2003-2005.
- University of Ottawa graduate admission scholarship (2009-2011). Consists of a full tuition waiver, a cash component, and a guaranteed research assistantship for duration of Master’s studies.
- IEEE Canada Eastern Area student paper winner (2008).
- IEEE Convocation Prize for outstanding academic achievement and significant contribution to the Faculty and to the IEEE Newfoundland Student Branch (2008).
- Kiewit Offshore Scholarship (2006).
- IEEE Term VI Scholarship (2006).
- Engineers Wives' Scholarship (2004).
- Memorial University 50th Anniversary Entrance Scholarship (2001).
- Provincial Electoral District Scholarship (2001).